If the Realme C33 RMX3624 is stuck on the logo or has any other kind of screen lock, the problem may be solved with the use of the flash file. After you flash your device using this file, you will be able to bypass any screen lock, including pattern and FRP.
If you want to make sure you’re using the most up-to-date flash file for your Realme C33, you may do so by entering the *#899# emergency code. Before flashing your phone, use the exact download link below and read all directions.
Table of Contents
About Realme C33
The newest chip from Unisoc, the T612, is what drives the Realme C33 (CPU). It has 3GB of memory space. Fast charging is built into the Realme C33’s 5000mAh battery, which is not detachable. The Realme C33 has 32GB of internal storage and uses Realme UI 3.0, which is based on Android 12. There is no specific SD card port on this phone.
Realme C33 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
How to Flash Realme C33 by Using SPD Tool:
- Download and install the Spreadtrum Driver on your PC.
- You may skip this step if you already have Spreadtrum drivers installed on your computer.
- Download the Realme C31 RMX3501 Flash File and extract it.
- After downloading, extracting, and accessing the Research Download Tool Folder, run Research Download.exe.
- Once the Research Download Tool is run, choose Realme C31 RMX3501.PAC from the FRP delete file folder.
- By clicking the Start button on your phone, you may connect it (once the Research Download Tool detects your phone, flashing will start automatically).
- Disconnect and restart your device after the flash is complete.
- Everything is now finished.
Warning: The Research Download tool may wipe device info when bypassing FRP security. We are not liable for Devices data loss.