Download the tested Lyf Jio F221s flash file (firmware ROM) to resolve software-related issues such as hang on logo, boot loop, hanging, null IMEI problem and auto reboots. Even after its launch in 2019, this keypad mobile remains popular among Jio users. Fix gadget firmware issues with this post.
The great news is you don’t need any technical skills or to take your device to a repair shop – all you need to do is flash the Jio F221s flash file from home! In this guide, we’ll show you two methods for flashing this firmware file onto your device; choose whichever works best for your needs!
Download Jio F221s Flash File Latest Update
|LYF-F221S-000-00-14-040319 (Jio logo solved)|
|LYF-F221S-000-02-38-110521 (New update)|
|Spreadtrum spd 6810 8810 android usb driver|
|SPD Flash Tool|
How to Flash Lyf Jio F221s:
- Download the LYF F221s Flash file, which includes a File, Tool and Driver.
- Install the Driver on your system.
- Press the Boot Key*.
- Connect your Phone while it is turned off and hold down the Center Key to confirm that the driver has been installed correctly.
- This should create a port called “Qualcomm HS-USB 9008,” signifying successful installation of the driver.
- Install the Megafone SW Download Tool Flash File Search function.
- Click “Search File” to locate and assign a path for the flash file you are searching for, selecting “prog_emmc_firehose_lite” out of four available choices displayed.
- Connect the Phone and press either Center Key as Boot Key, then click Download.
- Your phone will switch directly into EDL mode and the upgrade process begins.
- Make sure there are no spaces in the File Path.