We have a fully tested Lyf Jio F250y Flash File (Firmware ROM) and firmware flash tool available. In this post, we will provide an in-depth guide on how to flash the official stock ROM onto the Jio F250y mobile. Although launched in 2019, this keypad mobile has experienced several software-related issues like getting stuck at the logo, getting into boot loops, hanging, null IMEI problems and auto-rebooting. This post should fix any of these!
This tutorial is perfect for those without technical skills, as you can do it from the convenience of your own home without needing to leave for repairs. In this Jio F250y Firmware Flashing Guide, we’ll show you two methods to flash the official stock ROM onto a Jio flash file; choose which works best for you!
Read Also: Jio F90M Flash File Latest Full Tested 2023
Download Jio F250Y Flash File (All Version)
|Huiye Download Tool v2.9.zip
Read Also: Jio F210q Flash File New Update 2024
How to Flash Jio F250Y:
- Download the Jio F250y Flash file, which includes all necessary files, tools and drivers for testing.
- Connect your phone to a computer after turning it off with the “*” boot key to test the driver installation.
- Once installed, you should see a port named “Qualcomm HS-USB 9008,” signifying that your driver has been successfully installed.
- Launch Megafone SW Download Tool to flash your phone.
- Select “Search File” and locate the flash file on your computer by selecting “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_lite” out of four files that appear.
- Connect the phone to a computer, press the center key as the boot key and click on “Download.”
- The phone will switch into EDL (Emergency Download mode) and the upgrade process will begin.
Read Also: Jio F211s Flash File Stock ROM (All Version)