Are you having problems with your Lyf Jio F90M Keypad Mobile Flash File (LYF-F90M-000-03-51-141221), including auto rebooting, a white or blank screen, inability to turn on, or it being locked?
In this guide, we’ll show you an easy method for flashing LYF Jio F90M firmware without the need for expensive or professional flash software. The free SPD upgrade tool works just as well as a LYF Jio F90M flash tool when it comes to uploading flash files directly onto the phone.
The great thing about this process is that it doesn’t require any expensive or professional flash software. Simply download the ROM listed in the table below and update your LYF Jio F90M smartphone at any time. Even if your device has been bricked, flashing with stock firmware can unbrick it quickly. Likewise, if LYF Jio F90M is experiencing slowdown or other problems, use the list below to flash its stock firmware and resolve them once and for all.
It’s worth noting that flashing Stock Firmware does not void your LYF Jio F90 warranty.
Download Jio F90M Flash File Latest Version
|Huiye Download Tool|
|All LYF Jio Boot Key For Flashing|
|Qualcomm USB Driver|
How to Flash Jio F90M Flash File
- Download the LYF F90m Flash file, which includes all necessary files, tools and drivers.
- Install All Qualcomm USB driver on your PC.
- Power off your phone and connect it to a computer while holding down the center key; if everything went well, a port named “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091” should appear.
- Download QFlash Tool, which acts as a flash tool.
- To download your flash file, click “Search File” and navigate to the path of the desired file.
- Choose “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_lite” out of four available choices.
- Connect your phone to a computer by pressing either center key as boot key then clicking “Download.”
- Your phone will automatically enter EDL mode and the upgrade process can begin.
Please ensure there are no spaces in the file path. If the flashing process fails to start, it could be due to gaps between words when selecting the flash file. It’s also recommended to rename the folder; with Qualcomm Flashing it’s essential to avoid gaps between words and replace “JIO new” with “jio_new” or combine both words together.